IF YOU ASK ME WHAT I LOVE, I'LL SAY...                                               


>>movies + documentaries
>>thifting, adventuring through vintage shops; finding old + pretty things
>>taking pictures of everything
>>tea + lattes
>>not being a homebody
>>reading other blogs
>>loving people to the best of my ability
>>crocheting
>>learning Russian history
>>coffee shops of all kinds
>>cooking (especially with the company of good friends)
>>city skylines
>>prolonged bear hugs
>>the mountains
>>if I could only take black + white photos my heart would be overly content with that
>>Jesus
>>typography - pairing beautiful photographs with beautiful words
>>driving around with no particular destination
>>laughing too much
>>mixed CDs



thanks for getting a little bit personal with me! :)
much love, 
emily
x

No comments:

Post a Comment